It’s nearing mid June and coming early July, we are going to stage our own engagement/wedding shoot… only, we are super under-prepared! Location is still a blur and wardrobe is a near non-existence. This is what we actually have done:
1) Bought spanky new camera lens, 50mm f1.4.
2) Got myself a poofy singing waitress skirt.
3) I have completed my hand bouquet… not very happy with it, but it will do though bb had given me a hearty pat and commended a job well-done.
4) Got ourselves the best button-pusher, miss big-shot editor auntie rosie!
5) and this one prop using these:
and this is what turned out using good old trusty white handicraft glue.
and because the chalkboard is dual-sided, I am able to create 2 looks with one prop!
total cost: aprox. S$1.40